Monday, July 18, 2011

It's Time For a Change

 When I went to visit family over the 4th of July weekend, my awesome little sister took some new author pics for me. We had a lot of fun walking around my parents beautiful yard and posing. I have to crop and resize a few, but I'll be updating my profile pics and other areas with some new faces.
Here's one of my favorites, I'm sitting on the wooden swing my dad made for our swingset--he also made--with our horse pasture in the background.

I'm going to be updating my blog with a whole new look which I hope will make it easier for my readers to navigate to the information they want.
I'll be changing the entire background to a different color scheme, layout, etc. So don't be afraid if you visit and see a transformation in process.

I'd love your feedback.
What do you like about my current blog?
What would you like me to add or change?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails