Monday, August 22, 2011

Romance Writers of America Utah Conference Coming Up

I love writers conferences! I learn so much and it's fun to make new friends and talk to people who understand what it's like to be a writer. This fall I'll be attending the Utah Romance Writers of America Conference.
It's the Heart of the West Conference held in beautiful Park City October 7-8, 2011. This year's theme is THE ART OF CRAFT.

I attended this conference two years ago and enjoyed learning valuable info from the agents, editors, and authors who presented. I'm thrilled to announce that I will be one of the presenters this year.
I'm teaching a class called, "Creating Page Turners with the Elements of Suspense."
I'll also be participating in a book signing with several other authors.

You can read about all of the great presenters, agents, and editors who will be attending at the Heart of the West Conference Page, click here.

I'm looking forward to learning from the special guest authors
Anne Stuart and Lani Diane Rich  These ladies are amazing!
So, if you're interested in honing your writing skills, making new friends, pitching to an agent, and enjoying the ambience of Park City, check out this conference.
If you're planning to go, let me know!

What fun things do you have planned for this fall?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails