Monday, October 3, 2011

Gearing up for the Utah RWA Conference

The leaves are changing in the mountains of Utah and I'm getting excited about attending the Utah Romance Writers of America Heart of the West Conference this Friday and Saturday. It will be held in Park City and I'm looking forward to the beautiful drive through Provo Canyon.

There will be editors, agents, and special guest authors in attendance to teach classes on several different topics. I'll be teaching a class on "Creating Page Turners with the Elements of Suspense" on Saturday afternoon.
Click here to see a complete schedule of the Writers Conference. I'll also be signing copies of my novel on Friday night. Click here to see a list of all the authors participating in this book signing.
My suspense novel WRONG NUMBER, has received multiple awards. Here's a picture of the awards seal my book is flaunting lately. I think my publisher did a great job on the design, how about you?


I'm also thrilled to be one of the finalists in the Heart of the West Writers Contest under the 'Published Author' category.
So, there are plenty of reasons why I'm excited for this weekend to come.

Do you have something you're looking forward to this week?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails