Monday, November 28, 2011

A New Place to Read for Free: Big World Network

One of my favorite authors, Tristi Pinkston introduced me to a fabulous new way to read and listen to books. It's a site called Big World Network and every week several authors will post part of their story in a serial form. The best part? It's all FREE!

It's described as television in book form because each week you get to read another episode in your favorite series of books.
I listened to and read the first installment of Tristi's book, called Taking out the Trash. It is delightful and I'm looking forward to more! Every Tuesday, another part of the series will be up for reading.

As many of you know, I have a problem. I always want to read way more books than I have time. My to-read stack would reach the ceiling in my house--no exaggeration! But I can burn through novellas pretty quick, so I'm adding a few more books to my list. Since these books are online, there is plenty of room for them in my to-read pile, right?

Heather Justesen is another of my favorite authors and you can read her book posted on Big World Network, here.
I have my eye on this series by Trina Boice as well, How to Stay Up in a Down Economy.

Skip on over to Big World Network and see if there is a series that suits your fancy. Please share your recommendations with me as well!

What books are you asking for this Christmas?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails