Thursday, December 8, 2011

Thursday Thought featuring Donna Hatch

I'd like to thank author Donna Hatch for sharing her thought today:
"If you write because you can't not write, then keep writing and never stop. Believe in yourself. Somewhere, a reader out there will like your voice and what you have to say. If you'd write even if no one paid you, then you're a real writer. There’s no price tag on passion."
Let's get to know Donna:
My passion for writing began at age 8 and I've been hooked ever since. In between caring for six children, (7 counting my husband), my day job, my free lance editing and copywriting, and my many volunteer positions, I manage to carve out time to indulge in my  writing obsession. After all, it IS an obsession. My family is more patient and supportive than I deserve.

Visit Donna's blog/website here www.donnahatch.com
Her most recent novel, The Guise of a Gentleman is a recipient of the Golden Quill Award.The Guise of a Gentleman


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails