Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Winners of WorkTop & Book Bundle--Fundraiser for Shelley

I'm ready to announce the winners from my stop on the blog hop for I Am A Reader, Not A Writer. It took me a while to get through all the entries!

This has been an incredible experience. I am so grateful for all of the loving and generous hearts out there who donated to the Shelley Mingo Fund. If you'd like to read more about her, click on this link.
I'm thrilled about the results of this fundraiser! I will be posting pictures and more info after we surprise Shelley with the money.

The winner of prize #1 WorkTop from The Original Scrapbox worth $150 selected by Random.org is...


Jenni S.


Congrats Jenni! 
I contacted Jenni and she is so excited to start scrapping with her new WorkTop!

 The winner of prize #2, an autographed book bundle (Click here to see list of books) and a $10 Wal-Mart Gift Card is...

Ro G.

Congrats Ro! 
I contacted Ro and soon she'll be reading some great books!

Thank you again to everyone who entered and donated. I have truly felt the Christmas spirit as I have witnessed each of you willingly give and share with Shelley.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails