Monday, March 19, 2012

Book Launch Report & Winners

It's time to announce the winners from my book launch last week. Thanks so much for celebrating with me! I appreciate your enthusiasm.
It's been a busy time for me with family events and book signings, but it sure is fun to celebrate with friends.

I gave away a gift basket, pictured here at the book launch for Caller ID at the Santaquin Library. The winner was Lisa F. and we had a great turnout at the library.

Also, the first 10 people who responded with extra entries won a cool promo prize pack that I'll be sending out. I've contacted them, so you know who you are. :)

For those who couldn't make it to the launch, I had a virtual launch party with this prize.


The winner of this incredible assortment of goodies is. . .

Donna W.

Congrats Donna!

Thanks again! Please mark this Thursday, March 22nd as the day to join in on my Amazon Book Bomb for Caller ID. You won't believe what you get when you purchase your copy of my book that day. I will be posting more info, but for now get your shopping cart ready for Thursday. Each person who purchases a copy of Caller ID from Amazon on March 22, 2012 only will get free ebooks, podcasts, training sessions, tutorials, links to special products--the list is amazing and I want everyone to be able to participate.

More info to come . . .

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails