Friday, March 30, 2012

Book Review: Twitterpated by Melanie Jacobson

If you're in the mood for a great romantic comedy, then pick up a novel by Melanie Jacobson. Her books are delightful and today I want to tell you about her latest, Twitterpated.

Twitterpated by Melanie Jacobson

When life gets really stressful, I turn to books for stress-relief. I need something that makes me smile while I read, sometimes laugh out loud, some good kissing, and a plot that keeps me turning pages. Melanie does this--thank you Melanie! I feel like I know Jessie Taylor (the main character from Twitterpated) well enough that I could beg her to babysit my kids because I'm about ready to pull my hair out today. Too bad she's a fictional character. But really, you should check out all of Melanie's books.








And now my kids are screaming again, so I will put in earplugs, er, go save them.
As you were.
What are you reading?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails