Tuesday, March 13, 2012

It's Time to Celebrate the Launch of Caller ID

I'm so excited! Today is my second suspense novel's birthday!  
Happy Book Birthday CALLER ID!


We can't have a party without presents, right?
And I know you like presents, so I have some fabulous gifts you can enter to win.
Tonight March 13th, I'll be celebrating my book launch at the Santaquin library at 20 West 100 South from 4-6pm. I'll be there with authors Mandi Slack, Wayne Overson, and others. We'll be signing books and the library will receive a portion of all sales.
When you come to my launch, you can enter to win this awesome basket of gifts! (Will not ship this basket, so you'll need to pick it up from me if you don't stick around.) Includes 4 books, perfume, candle, keychain, notebook, and goodies.






For all my friends who can't make it to good ol' Santaquin, I have a virtual launch party for you! You can enter to win this great bunch of prizes including:

Journal (simulated leather)
Scrapbook Christmas kit
Chipboard alphabet letters
Greeting Card Organizer with Cards
The Alias by Mandi Slack
Pieces of Paris by G.G. Vandagriff
Prodigal Journey by Linda Adams
7 Habits of Happy Kids by Sean Covey
7 Habits of Highly Effective Teens workbook
Caller ID notebook, pen, bookmark &
"A Smartie for your Thoughts."



How to enter:
Simply leave a comment with your email address to enter to win by Thursday, March 15, 2012 at midnight MST. I'll announce the winner Monday, March 19th.
The first 10 people who email me for extra entries (see below for details) will get a special Caller ID prize pack! See, I'm modeling the awesome notebook, bookmark, pen, biz card, and post card for you!

For Bonus Entries:
Spread the word about my book launch and Ultimate giveaway! Tell your friends about my book, my book launch, and my contest then email me at rachellethewriter@gmail.com to report what you've done. You get one additional entry for each thing you do to share/invite people to my book birthday party. 
Share the following info (or something similar) on your blog, FB, Twitter, email lists, etc. for more chances to win (and when you do this, jump over to my contest tab here and fill out the form because you'll be entered to win the Flip Video Camcorder as well--Double-whammy on the prizes!)


Visit RachelleWrites today to enter to win a book launch basket of goodies!
To celebrate the release of CALLER ID, Rachelle J. Christensen, is hosting a contest for a new Ultra Flip Video Camcorder (4GB memory, Records 120 minutes Value $149.99) and other great prizes. There are multiple ways to enter between now and April 14, 2012. Winners will be announced and notified April 16, 2012.
For additional ways to enter, go to www.rachellewrites.blogspot.com and click on the Contest tab.

*Feel free to add my book trailer to your good news if you'd like:


Visit me at any of the stops on my book blog tour here and read what people are saying about Caller ID.

Thanks for celebrating with me!
Next week we'll celebrate my Book Bomb, so don't miss Thursday, March 22nd for another round of great prizes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails