Monday, March 12, 2012

News on Upcoming Writers Conferences

I wanted to take a minute and let you know about a couple Writers Conferences coming soon.
My all-time favorite, LDStorymakers Conference will be held on May 4-5 at the Provo Marriott. Click here for more info and to register. The conference caps at about 450 attendees and there are less than 50 slots left, so hurry! I will be teaching a class, "Creating Page Turners with the Elements of Suspense" on both days of the conference.

And a FREE conference will be held at Snow College in Ephraim, Utah on Saturday, April 14th from 8:30-6pm. Visit WritehereinEphraim.com to see the schedule. I'll be teaching my suspense class plus another one, "Revising Beyond the Third Draft."

If you've ever been interested in writing--here's some advice: the first thing I tell people is to get to a writing conference or class. So if you're in the area, I'd suggest attending one of these conferences.


Tomorrow is the official launch for Caller ID! Make sure you come back tomorrow to party with me!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails