Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Winner of the Ultra Flip Video Camcorder

To celebrate the release of my second suspense novel, CALLER ID, I hosted a contest for a new Ultra Flip Video Camcorder (4GB memory, Records 120 minutes Value $149.99) and other great prizes--like an autographed copy of Caller ID & Wrong Number!

Today is the day to announce the winners! Thank you to everyone who helped spread the word about my book and this contest. It was a lot of fun and the blog tour has been a great success. You can click here or visit my Blog Tour tab to see many of the reviews and interviews that took place.

Thanks to Random.org for helping me pick the winners! The grand prize winner of the Flip Camcorder is . .

Denise Z

Congrats Denise!

I also gave away an autographed copy of Caller ID to winner Kristie M.

and an autographed copy of Wrong Number to Carmen N.
Congrats to our winners! It has been a busy couple of months. I have several book reviews coming up and a few more contests, plus some other fun crafty stuff.
Have a great week!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails