Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, Monday

I don't dread Mondays because I like starting a new week fresh and deluding myself into thinking (yet again) that I will get everything done that I need to this week. It's finally summer though and I think this week will be fun. The first day of summer is June 20th!
Here's a few things I have planned this week:

The kids are starting swimming lessons
The garden needs weeded again
We're going to the water park
Mow the lawn
Give the girls another piano lesson
Hoping to write 10,000 words this week on my new novel (should be around 80K total words at first draft)
Clean the basement

Try to keep the boys from throwing rocks and sand in each other's hair

Finish read Surrender by Elana Johnson and start reading Banana Split by Josi Kilpack
Family Reunion Camping trip

How about you? What do you have planned for this official first week of summer?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails