Monday, June 11, 2012

Some Random Thoughts and a Winner

Keeping a 20 month old still during church is like trying to stuff an elephant into a quart jar.


 If I could I would read all day long, but I can't so I'm thinking about learning how to speed read.

I made some 'from scratch' cream cheese brownies with a recipe from this book to take to my Sunday School class of teenagers.


I should have taken all of them because they are dang good and my hubby doesn't like brownies much.

 I miss Hawaii--will be posting Day 3 of my travelogue soon!


I weeded so much last week that my wrist is sore and there are still about a jillion weeds left in my yard/garden.

Yesterday my 4 kids attended Chef Rachelle's school and I taught them how to make Hamburger Stroganoff--my 9 year old made pretty much the whole meal and was so excited.


I get to announce the winner of the My Favorite Reads Giveaway Hop! I gave away 5 different books and some chocolate, click here to see original post.

And the winner is...

John D.

Congrats John! I've contacted him and will be sending out his prize pack soon.
Thanks to everyone who entered. It was fun sharing my favorite reads with you.

It's Monday, hope your week is great and let me know if it's a little random. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails