Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sisterhood of Strength Book Review


  I'm participating in the blog tour for Diony George's new book, A Sisterhood of Strength. This is a compilation of stories about that special bond of love and service that exists between sisters--in our families, our friends, women in our church, our neighbors.


I love books like this, that include short stories I can read in less than five minutes when I'm looking for a little pick-me-up or inspiration.

Here's a little more about the book:

Experience for yourself the pure love that inspires ordinary women to serve and accept service in a truly extraordinary manner. This inspiring collection of true stories from the lives of women just like you is told with heartwarming sincerity. Perfect for sharing, this remarkable book is sure to uplift, encourage, and cheer any woman, whether it’s her turn to serve or be served.
 
There's a story in this book for everyone. Pick up a copy and see which story is your favorite.
You can find more about Diony at diony-george.blogspot.com.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher, but that in no way affects my review. I'll always share my honest opinion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails