Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Writing Retreat

Wow! A week went by so quickly. I'm popping in to let you know that I'm at a writing retreat and writing workshop with Dave Wolverton/David Farland. It's called Death Camp and I'm so excited because yesterday I wrote over 6,000 words--a personal best for me.
I'm participating in NaNoWriMo and I'm writing a mystery/suspense called, The Commute.
Here's what my book is about:
The Commute is about a man name Jack who loses his wife and baby son in a car accident in the Snake River. On his commute to work, he is haunted by the spirit of his dead wife. She tells him that his son isn't dead and he needs to find the person who kidnapped him.

I have the story outlined, but what do you think of that tidbit?

I have some great guest posts and contests coming up, so come back tomorrow!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails