Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Don't Miss These Great Reads

If you've visited my blog very often, then you know I love to talk about books and share great reads with you. So here's a few books I've read lately that I have something to say about.
You definitely don't want to miss The False Prince by Jennifer Nielsen I dare you to pick this book up and then try to put it down! I was so consumed by Sage's story that I read most of this book in one day.
I'm pretty excited that book #2 in this series will be coming out soon!



For What It's Worth by Karey White is another book that I read in just a couple sittings. This book was delicious from start to finish! A great romance, interesting career, and the biggest reason I enjoyed this book--it made me think about some important things. I love books that do that, but the best part is I didn't feel like the author was trying to give me a message, it was just the storyline was so engaging and the character experienced some great moments that really resonated with me.

Karey visited my blog for an interview, and shared some fun things. See it here http://www.rachellewrites.blogspot.com/2012/12/author-interview-with-karey-white.html 

And here are a few books that are coming up fast on my To-Read list:


and these are the books I'm currently reading to my daughters, age 9 and 7. They love Harry Potter and the Ginnie West Adventures!  
How about you? What is on your reading list? Have you read any of these books? If so, what did you think?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails