Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine's Day

If you've visited my blog this month, you might have noticed that I've been MIA, so I wanted to pop in real quick to say Happy Valentine's Day!
My family and I took a wonderful vacation to California last week where our kids saw the ocean for the first time, stayed in their first hotel, and made their first visit to Disneyland! It was an incredible vacation and the kids were so good. We did leave our two-year-old son with his grandparents in Idaho and he had a great time (and every time we saw a crying two-year-old in Disneyland, my husband and I were thankful we made that choice.)

I love my family! And I love each of my wonderful blogging friends/readers. Thanks for your support and I hope that you have a fantastic day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails