Monday, March 25, 2013

A Bit of News

A bit of news for you, small and big: I blogged today over at Mashed Potatoes and Crafts about the Idaho College Savings Plan. Check out IDeal and my blog post to find out more. It's a great idea and I love that my parents set up a fund for each of my four kids courtesy of IDeal!

Ready for the BIG news? I just put my house up FOR SALE! Yep, after 7 years living in a fantastic neighborhood, we are moving. My husband has been commuting for the past four years (a 65 mile commute) and we'd really like to try to get closer to his work.
So we've been working like crazy to pack boxes and get our house ready to show. We love our house, so this has been a tough decision, but it feels like the right thing to do. I guess we're ready for an adventure.

How about you? What adventures are in store for you?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails