Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Do I Look Smart Wearing My FREE Glasses?

Why yes, free glasses always make people look smart, right? :)

I got my eyes checked after only, oh, about six years! I found that my eyes had actually improved, woot! Woot! So now the doctor recommended that I get some handy +50 glasses for working at the computer. That means you probably won't see me around in these glasses because I only wear them when I'm reading/writing at the computer.
Now you want to know how my glasses are free? There's this great company called FIRMOO who contacted me and asked if I would like to try a free pair of glasses. You can try your first pair free as well and they even have the nerd glasses which are all the rage, not for me, but hey choose what you like!
http://www.firmoo.com/free-glasses.html
They do have tons of fashion glasses and sunglasses which you can choose with or without a prescription.

I ordered Unisex acetate full frame eyeglasses - SD2242 which are normally $19.00, a bargain, but even better free! They come with a hard case and a cleaning cloth and they arrived quickly. I've enjoyed trying them out and can tell a difference--meaning less eyestrain, but they are lightweight and comfortable so that I forget I'm wearing them.


Here's what Firmoo.com says:
You will absolutely fall in love with the excellent quality, affordable prices, fashionable designs, fast delivery and the good service after trying them with paying shipping only! You even can get a refund/exchange if you are not satisfied with them. It's totally Risk free, so why not have a try?
We offer Virtual Try-On System. You can even try on with your own photos. 98% of our customers have found their perfect match glasses by this way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails