Wednesday, June 19, 2013

I'm Visiting Today and a Great New Cookbook for Kids by Christina Dymock

Today the lovely Angie Lofthouse interviewed me on her blog. If you'd like to see my mostly one-word answers to this fun interview, hop over here: http://notesfromthewritingchair.blogspot.com/2013/06/one-word-interview-with-rachelle.html
Then come back and read about the new cookbook that just came out!

I have four little kids who are excited about eating. They also love helping to cook in the kitchen so when I heard about this new cookbook, Young Chefs: Cooking Skills and Recipes for Kids, I definitely wanted to try it out. I received a copy for review from the publisher and my kids ogled over the great layout. Lots of pictures, bright colors, and one of my favorite parts were the cool little facts and quotes included in the cookbook.

 I had so much fun with this cookbook that I invited Christina to guest post over on Mashedpotatoesandcrafts.com.
Here's a sneak peek of her excellent post on Teaching Young Chefs.

 "Are you one of those moms who prefer to do it herself? Ah, I know you’re out there. You take it all on so you don’t have to redo or clean up someone else’s mess, right? I'm guessing you are also stressed out. Here’s the thing, you can relieve your work load and have fun with your kids in the kitchen. “How?” you ask with a bemused look." 
Read Christina's advice here: http://www.mashedpotatoesandcrafts.com/2013/06/guest-post-on-teaching-young-chefs-by.html

You can also learn more here: http://teachingyoungchefs.blogspot.com/

Here's a little more about this new cookbook: Young Chefs by Christina Dymock- Hey kids! It’s time to take charge in the kitchen. Become a young chef as you make your favorite foods and explore new recipes with everything from Game Day Hot Dogs to Lemon Shark Bars. Each recipe tells your parents when help is needed and also includes stories, jokes, and history about the recipes. You’ll be whipping up masterpieces in no time. Let’s get cookin’!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails