Thursday, July 11, 2013

Cover Reveal Featuring My Novella

For all of my reader friends who have been asking, "When is your next book coming out?" Well, I have some news for you!
I have a novella coming out August 2, 2013 in A Timeless Romance Anthology ~ Autumn Collection
My story is titled, Silver Cascade Secrets.

Don't you love the cover? I do! I was so excited when I saw it because it actually matches up with my novella perfectly--my main character has her work cut out for her in this little mystery!

Mirror Press has put together several of these Timeless Romance Anthologies and I have loved reading them so I was thrilled to be invited to write a story for the next book. You can see the other anthologies and more info here http://timelessromanceanthologies.blogspot.com/ 

Put this book on your To-Read list at goodreads. Visit this direct link https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17699535-a-timeless-romance-anthology

This is the latest anthology by Mirror Press. It came out in May.

Guess what? Subscribers to my newsletter heard about this first! If you haven't subscribed to my author news, click here or visit the handy box in my sidebar. Don't worry I'm too busy to send out regular newsletters like a good little author so you won't be inundated. :)

Have you read any stories from A Timeless Romance? If so what did you think? My summer reading list is so huge that my nightstand will probably collapse, but I'm always on the lookout for more good books. What are you reading?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails