Tuesday, January 14, 2014

No Strings Attached Blog Hop, Rachelle's Stop


This is a fun time of year! I love the start of a new year and January is a great month because it's my birthday on the 17th!
What better way to celebrate than to give my awesome readers a gift!

This No Strings Attached Hop is a favorite because you don't have to do anything except put your name and email address in the rafflecopter form with the free entry.
You must be a resident of the 48 contiguous United States to enter!

FUTURE BLOGGY NEWS
Last year was a tough year, definitely not my favorite. As a result, my blog suffered somewhat from a personal touch. I'm looking forward to 2014 with hope and joy. There are so many good things coming my way and I feel like my trials have made me stronger.
In the very near future, I get to share some of my awesome news and let you in on the fabulous things coming my way. I'm excited to bring my blog back to a personal level and let you know more about what's happening in my life. I will most likely be posting twice a week on Wednesdays (for Reviews) and Fridays (For fun stuff) with a few other things mixed in between.
Thanks for being my bloggy friends and supporting me along this journey. I'd love it if you'd leave a comment and tell me what you like to see from my blog, what fun plans you have this year, or just say hello if it's been a while!

Okay, go ahead and enter the rafflecopter form for this great book bundle and swag pack. Good luck and enjoy this fabulous year of new possibilities!

Love,

Rachelle

You'll be entering to win 3 books and some fun book swag from me. To learn more about my books, click here http://www.rachellechristensen.com/



And this link takes you to the Kindle version of Caller ID but I'm not giving that away. I'm giving you some book swag. You'll get a Caller ID notebook, bookmark, signed card, and an awesome pen/highlighter set. Yay for swag! Enter to win--Address must be U.S. only! a Rafflecopter giveaway
Lots more stops to enter to win!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails