Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I Love Writing Conferences, Here's Where Rachelle Will Be

I've mentioned writing conferences before on my blog and I'm so excited that we're approaching the season for conferences again. I love attending because I get to rub shoulders with so many fabulous people, learn new things, and get energized about the craft of writing.

If you live in or anywhere around Utah, there are some fabulous conferences coming up in the next three months and you should definitely think about attending if you're interested in writing! Thanks to my friend Peggy Eddleman for getting this info into a great format and sharing it with me.

Here's the first one I'll be going to, next week! 


Where:   Provo, Utah (At the Provo Marriott Hotel)
When:   February 13-16
Price:   $45
For 3 DAYS of conference!
What:   Tons and tons of panels, and over 1,300 people
who love writing just as much as you.
Why:   Because there is seriously something for everyone.  I'll be teaching 3 classes at this conference:
Feb 14th, Friday at 9am I'll teach REVISING BEYOND THE THIRD DRAFT
Friday at 3pm I'll teach DON'T FILL YOUR PLOT HOLES WITH SAND: THE POWER OF OUTLINING
Saturday, Feb 15th at 2pm I'll teach PLOTS TO DIE FOR

Come and say hello!


My favorite conference and the first one I ever attended eight years ago is LDStorymakers.
Where:   Layton, UT (Davis Conference Center)
When:   April 25-26, with boot camp / publication primer on April 24
Price:   $185 (by Feb. 20)
What:  Many workshops and presentation on all areas of writing, for
all age groups and genres, attended by top agents and editors.
Why:  This conference has an incredibly high quality of instruction
by published authors and agents and editors that are the top in their
field.
I'll be teaching 2 classes at this conference.
Friday, April 25th at 11am I'll teach PLOTS TO DIE FOR
Saturday at 11:30 I'll teach DON'T FILL YOUR PLOTS HOLES WITH SAND: THE POWER OF OUTLINING

There are plenty more conferences and my friend, Peggy Eddleman's outlined several of them. Visit her blog for more info on some great teen and children's writers conferences here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails