Friday, April 4, 2014

New Music from Jenny Oaks Baker, Classic The Rock Album



You all know I love books and reading, but did you know that music is my passion as well? It is. Music has always been a part of my life--from taking sixteen years of piano lessons to voice lessons and composing my own music. I even graduated from Utah State University with a minor in music. I'm telling you this so you'll understand why I'm excited to tell you about a brand new CD from Grammy-nominated concert violinist, Jenny Oaks Baker!

I have another of her inspirational CDs and it is soothing to my soul. This new Classic The Rock Album is so much fun! I love the different style that Jenny shows with these songs--pretty much all of them were familiar and loved by me.

 
Grammy-nominated concert violinist Jenny Oaks Baker takes her style to an all-new level with her new release, Classic: The Rock Album.  Featuring classic rock favorites like Stairway to Heaven (Led Zeppelin), Sweet Child of Mine (Guns and Roses) and Hey Jude (The Beatles), you won’t believe your ears as one of the country’s most accomplished and acclaimed violinists combines her insane talent with the heart-pumping tunes that have defined a genre for generations. 

TITLE: Classic: The Rock Album
ARTIST: Jenny Oaks Baker
TRACKLIST:
- Kashmir/Four Season (Led Zepplin/Vivaldi)
- Everybody Hurts (REM)
- Sweet Child of Mine (Guns and Roses)
- Liverpool Suite
- Pinball Wizard (The Who)
- Imagine (John Lennon)
- Stairway to Heaven (Led Zepplin)
- Let it Be, Eleanor Rigby, Yesturday, All you Need is Love, Hey Jude (The Beatles)
- Bridge Over Troubled Water (Simon and Garfundel)
- Fields of Gold (Sting)
- Clocks (Coldplay)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails