Wednesday, August 13, 2014

The 2 Minute Marriage Project, My Review

I'm happy to share my review of a new book with you that will re-ignite the love and happiness in your marriage. The 2 Minute Marriage Project by Heidi Poelman is an easy read that will give you great tips and simple steps to improve your marriage in just 2 minutes or less!
 
 This book is a shot in the arm for your marriage. It will help rejuvenate those feelings you had that brought you and your spouse together in the first place. Heidi's writings style is fun to read and her tips are great reminders about what is most important and where our focus should lie. I read a chapter or two each day and then made a conscious effort to utilize the ideas that Heidi provides. I noticed myself smiling more at my amazing husband, noticing the good things about him, feeling more loved by him and all around lucky that I landed such a great guy.

I think this book is for every marriage in every stage because it's easy to forget the little things and those are most important. I think it'd be a great wedding gift too!

Here's a little more info about the book:
The Two-Minute Marriage Project is a book for everyone because it focuses on how little things in relationships make the biggest differences. After all, falling in love is easy; it’s staying in love that takes work.

Supported by expert studies, interviews with happily married couples, and years of personal experience, author Heidi Poelman shares the simple secrets that keep love alive. Key themes from the book include:
  • The importance of perspective
  • The power of loving words
  • Little deeds that make a big difference
  • Learning how to handle conflict

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails