Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Bible Inspired Rubber Band Jewelery

Have you seen the colorful and stretchy rubber band bracelets around that are all the craze? My daughters, age 11 and 9 have been making these for friends and family. We were thrilled to get the new book by Katreina Eden,

Bible Bands: Create Your Own Faith-Based Rubber Band Jewelry, 13 Loom Designs!

My daughters loved the full color photographs and instructions. We enjoyed looking through the book and noticing the significance of the Bible themes woven into colors and patterns. It's fun to create something that can remind us of our Savior.
 I liked that the instructions helped my girls see how they could make the jewelery featured and gave them ideas for adapting the patterns too.
With Christmas approaching, this is an excellent gift idea. The rubber band sets and looms are inexpensive and so versatile, added to this book would make lots of kids happy!
I received a copy of this book for review from the publisher. My opinions are my own and I always share honest reviews.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails