Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The Recipe Hacker Cookbook: Comfort foods without gluten, dairy, soy, grains or cane sugar


 Here's a new cookbook that is perfect for many people today struggling with allergies to food. The Recipe Hacker: Comfort Foods without Soy, Dairy, Cane Sugar, Gluten, and Grain is a cookbook by Diana Keuilian and she has shared her expert hacking skills with us and I'm so grateful! I have gluten sensitivity and other problems relating to Leaky Gut Syndrome which I've worked hard to repair. This is a life-long change that I'm making and it's nice to have the options of favorite comfort foods made with ingredients that are non-irritating to the gut.


The Recipe Hacker: Comfort foods without gluten, dairy, soy, grains or cane sugar

Break the recipe code for your favorite foods! Free of grains, gluten, dairy, cane sugar, and soy, The RecipeHacker is a mouthwatering collection of your favorite comfort foods with a healthy twist. Learn to use easy ingredient substitutions to transform traditional dishes into real, healthy comfort food masterpieces, without sacrificing any flavor! Enjoy healthier, whole-food versions of Key Lime Pie, Crispy Orange Chicken, and Banana Pancakes. Dozens of recipes and delicious flavors will keep you coming back for more. Enjoy all the comfort foods you crave and keep your body (and skinny jeans) happy at the same time!

My Review: I like the format of the cookbook, ingredient list that is easy to follow. Love the great pictures--I'm a huge fan of photogenic foods. :) Diana has included some wonderful comfort foods that I'm looking forward to testing out.
I've already tried the granola and the granola bars and both were a hit. At first with the granola bars, I thought they might be too crumbly but when I put them in the fridge they set up quite nicely. The amount of shredded coconut in them was a nice change from my usual granola bars with oatmeal as the base. Here's a pic of mine, so yummy!
 About the author:
Diana Keuilian is passionate about creating wholesome versions of your favorite foods. She removes the gluten, dairy, soy, grains and cane sugar from traditional comfort food recipes like cake, tacos, cookies, waffles, enchiladas and more. This hobby propelled her to start the popular blog, RealHealthyRecipes.com, where she shares hundreds of delicious recipes and mouthwatering photos. She lives in Southern California with her husband and two young children.
For more recipes, or to contact Diana, visit RealHealthyRecipes.com andwww.facebook.com/RealHealthyRecipes.

I was given a copy of this cookbook from the publisher in exchange for my honest review.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails