Tuesday, March 15, 2016

The Soldier's Bride Book Launch, Kindle Scout Winner & Get your free book

Today is launch day and I feel like everything has happened so fast! Probably because it has. I put my novel, The Soldier's Bride, in the Kindle Scout competition in December. It won a publishing contract and it's already available in ebook TODAY!
So let's celebrate! Keep reading to find out how to get a free book from me today!
I would love for you to read The Soldier's Bride because this book was such a work of heart. I poured my soul into this story and the characters begged me to tell their side of things. I had one character in particular who was supposed to make a cameo appearance (as it were) but this character would not let me stop writing his story. Read it and see if you can guess who I'm talking about . . .

Here's a book blurb for my new book baby:
As WWII ration cards and battle scars become commonplace across America, it seems to Evelyn that even love is rationed out. When she finds a message from her late husband tucked inside a music box, Jim’s words have the power to change her life: Don't die with me.
Words written out of love, long-lost but never forgotten.
Grief stricken, Evelyn is unsure of how to honor his request, but she finds the courage to keep on living. Jim’s note urges her to give the music box away to unlock the secret within, and although it breaks her heart again, Evelyn trades the music box for a cradle to hold her infant son. Thus begins the decades-long journey of the music box, mending broken hearts, reuniting lost loves, and giving people the courage to heal themselves along the way. This romance crosses battlefields and time as the music box touches the lives of two soldiers, a broken father, a crippled child, a struggling farmer, and a woman once called the soldier's bride.

It's always scary to put a new book out there, but the reviews are coming in already and here's what people are saying:
"I loved the story line! There are many twists, turns and surprises that take us from the newlywed Jim and Evelyn to the very end of their story. Make sure you grab this great book! I loved every minute of reading it!" -- My Book A Day

"This book was simply well-done all around. Well-written, the characters well-drawn, and the way each character's story interacted and affected the others was really an intricate work of art. This isn't your simple romance or average woman's fiction but truly a cut above. Parts left me feeling breathless with nostalgia. . . .I wish I could give it more than five stars."
 -- Love to Read!

Now, what was that about a free book? You can get your free copy of my romantic suspense novella, Silver Cascade Secrets at my website http://rachellechristensen.com/ Just click and subscribe to my VIP author news. Or subscribe directly in the handy box on this blog or right here: http://eepurl.com/bQUAtX

Purchase your copy of The Soldier's Bride here today:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails