Thursday, September 1, 2016

Double Take is a Thrilling Suspense Novella That Readers will Love


I'm very excited to introduce another story in the Silver Cascade Suspense series. I enjoy writing mystery/suspense with a dash of romance and this novella has all of those things plus a kidnapping! I first came up with this idea over ten years ago!! I jotted down a first chapter, later made it into a short story, and then let it simmer until the time was right. I need to especially thank my daughter for encouraging me to write this story. She found one of my old manuscript pages in the scrap paper drawer and started reading it and begged me for the rest of the story. And now you have the rest of the story too! I hope you enjoy this one.
Double Take is available on all e-reading platforms currently.

Here's what reviewers are saying:

“For a novella, this had so much story and so much action, it was a fast read with my heart on my sleeve.”
--Vicki Goodwin, Reviewer
“Good, quick read. The author always does a great job with character development and suspense for such short stories.”

--Plantain Hill, Reviewer

Here's more about this novella:
When Mandy’s car is stolen with her two young daughters inside, the police think it’s a car-jacking gone wrong, but she can’t forget the determined look in the man’s eyes as he drove away. Mandy and her husband, Nick, are on the verge of divorce and the kidnapping is a wake-up call. All of their differences and problems can’t stand in the way of a parent’s love. In order to find their children, they’ll have to forgive each other and learn to work together. But they don’t have years or even months to make this happen . . . according to the kidnapper, time is running out. 

The first novella in the Silver Cascade Suspense series, Silver Cascade Secrets, is available as a free eBook when you sign up for Rachelle's VIP news. If you're interested, click here: http://rachellechristensen.com/free-book/ 


LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails