Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Dating Experiment by Elodia Strain, My Review of this Delightful Rom Com

I just finished reading an absolutely delightful romantic comedy by Elodia Strain. I have been sort of stressed and working my head off lately and this book was exactly what I needed! The Dating Experiment is brand new and you definitely want to read this so you can laugh, snort, giggle, sigh, maybe tear up a little, and just feel really great from a good read!

Something else that made reading this book super fun was that my 13 year-old daughter snagged it as soon as I opened the mailbox. She proceeded to read it in 2 1/2 days and then it was my turn. I started reading and smiling right from the get-go. My daughter told me, "Tell me when you get to the part where she dates Roarke."
Well, I knew I had found the part because I was laughing my head off! It was so fun to talk to my daughter when she got home from school about the book and we both laughed together. I love that The Dating Experiment is a book that both a mother and daughter can read and enjoy without worrying about objectionable content.
The voice in this book was brilliant. I feel like Gabby is one of my best friends and if I could find her, I'd give her a bottle of my favorite shampoo. You'll have to read the book to find out why.
The Dating Experiment by [Strain, Elodia]
Here's a little more about the book:
After losing her job, her house, and her long-term boyfriend, Gabby’s roommate signs her up to be in a dating experiment. Little does she know, however, that her ex is in the experiment too! In an attempt to escape the chaos of her life, Gabby visits home and accidentally reunites with her childhood friend (and secret crush), Ian O’Connell. As she participates in the study and its hilariously awkward dates, Gabby finds her heart torn between the man she’s comfortable with and the man who’s had her heart from the beginning.

I received a review copy of this book in exchange for my honest opinion which I've shared here.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails